Hallmark Portable Buildings
Rent-To-Own is an innovation established as an alternative to mini-warehousing
- “No Strings” plan gives customers their own storage facility for their backyard or business, where and when they need it.
- Low monthly rental rates are comparable to mini-warehousing rates per square foot
- Customers are not required to fill out a credit application
- Customers are not required to keep the building
- Customers may pay off the rental building at any time without penalty and take ownership
- Rental payments are available for 24, 36, 48 and 60 month terms for IN, KY & OH
- Rental payments are available for 24 and 36 months in MI & IL
- No security deposits
- 90 days same as cash available on rent-to-own contracts
Why pay for storage elsewhere
when you can have your storage
in your own back yard?
Mini barns, Lofted barns Garden Sheds, Lofted Garden Sheds, Cabins, Lofted Cabins, Garages, Lofted Garages, Utility Sheds, Greenhouses, Standard Dog Kennels, Deluxe Dog Kennels, Chicken Coops, Playhouses
We gladly serve parts of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Michigan.
Here’s a sample of some Cities in Indiana:
Indianapolis, Anderson, Fort Wayne, Terre Haute, Bloomington, Columbus, Shelbyville, New Castle, Muncie, Marion, Kokomo, Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Noblesville, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Mooresville, Greenwood, Greenfield, Pendleton, Huntington, Lebanon, Martinsville