Hallmark Portable Buildings
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty offered by Hallmark Portable Buildings (to be referred to as HPB) covers defects in material or workmanship in new, non-discounted HPB Products.
Who does this limited warranty cover?
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing HPB products from authorized HPB retailers or resellers may obtain coverage under our limited warranty.
How long does the coverage last?
HPB warrants its products for a period of 6 years from the documented date or purchase.
What will HPB do to correct problems?
HPB will replace at no charge any part of the covered product or, at its option, the entire product if HPB determines that the product is defective because of improper workmanship and/or inferior material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
What this limited warranty does not cover:
Our warranty does not cover any issue that is caused by:
- Damage or conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by HPB.
- Anything not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Material used in the fabrication of HPB product which carries its own manufacturer warranties. In this case the HPB warranties covers only workmanship and the manufacturers warranties for the materials in question supersedes the HPB warranties.
- Acts of God.
What HPB will not do:
- Our limited warranty is void if the product is presented for warranty repair or replacement with the serial number removed, damaged or tampered with or with any alterations and/or additions made to the product.
- HPB will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of this warranty statement and the proper return procedures as specified herein are followed.
What to do to request warranty service:
To obtain consideration for warranty service, you will need to contact the HPB business office during business hours with the following information:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- The serial number of the product.
- A description of the problem.
- A telephone number where you can be reliably reached.
- The complete address where the product in question is located.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUN OF THE PURCHSE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. HPB NEITHER ASSUMERS NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGTION OR LIABLILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT. HPB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF T BREACH OF THEI WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR FOR ANY THIERD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FROM THE PURCHASER OF OUR PRUDUCTS).
How does state law apply?
The laws of the State of Indiana, govern this limited warranty. It gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.